Some links from today's show:
- A police raid over a parody Twitter account? Seems like overreach, Peoria
- Digital-first/digital-only: College newspapers are doing it now...regular newspapers will surely follow
- A "Mr. Coffee" for beer? Kickstarter funded it, and now it's up for sale
- Be careful with those "likes" and "shares" on Facebook
- Remember! Change your passwords. The IT folks have mostly done their Heartbleed cleanup. Now it's your turn
- Other tech news we didn't have time to cover on the air this week
Thanks for listening this week!