From the world of trends, tips, and technology this week:
- The "Internet of Things" is too attractive for terrorists to resist, says a high-ranking intelligence boss. That could mean your connected home is at risk.
- Are we actually spending less time on social media than a year ago? One firm says we are.
- A robot to fold your laundry is coming to the market soon. Shut up and take my money!
- Gawker is filing for bankruptcy because of the Hulk Hogan lawsuit.
- What do you do when you're a tattoo artist and you lose an arm? Get a prosthetic tattoo gun-arm, that's what.
- 80% of people on this continent can't see the Milky Way at night. Time for more LED streetlights and other tools to reduce light pollution.
Thanks for listening this week!