Links from this weekend's show:
- Is Pinterest positioning itself to take on Google? Seems like a stretch.
- The FTC says Snapchat "deceived" consumers about whether messages were really disappearing, among other things
- Is Beats really worth $3.2 billion? I'm not convinced.
- Tornado tracks from last weekend's storms
- It looks like Apple and Google are going to drop their lawsuits against one another -- for now
- Apple is gushing over California with its current OS-naming scheme
- Why our Supreme Court (and our Congress, and for that matter our voters) shouldn't be Luddites
- Why you should always be skeptical of an IPO: Nobody ever schedules them for the benefit of stock buyers
Thanks for listening this week! You can listen again on-demand anytime.