Some links from our show this afternoon:
- Technology can actually make unpleasant jobs much easier -- and that's what we should try to encourage
- Parents! Understand the consequences of Facebook Live. One glance at the Facebook Live map and you'll see there are lots of unsupervised young people who could easily get themselves into serious trouble.
- Facebook has every business reason in the world to make sure that there's no political bias -- real or perceived -- in its featured news feed
- Google promises "Allo" and "Duo" to come this summer
- Might want to wait for other people to be the first adopters with smart-home technology. Even the really good stuff comes with big potential security hazards.
Thanks for listening this week!