The colors of the fall season will be here very soon. Producers will be in the fields with harvest, but as you know, many of you always enjoy a day off, especially if Bob Quinn says, "Tractor Ride!"
Bob needs to get it out on the road for a day trip, so we thought, let's have a One-Day Tractor Ride on Friday, October 4, 2013 starting at 9am and ending around 3pm!
Our location this year will be north of Des Moines at the Jester Park and Saylorville Lake areas. Details will follow on where to park trailers and starting point.
The first 65 Drivers to sign up get to go on the ride. There is a $25.00 fee for the ride and checks should be made out to WHO Radio. All breaks and lunch will be provided.
- 7 a.m. - Meet and Greet - Breakfast by Titan Tire
- 8:30 a.m. - Brief Drivers Meeting and introductions
- 9 a.m. - Start the Ride
- 10:00 - 10:20 a.m. a.m. Break with snacks
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. The Big Show and Lunch
- 1 p.m. - Back on the Road
- 2 p.m. - Break and snacks
- 3 p.m. - Return back to starting point; short thank-you program; prizes; load up and return home!
If you would like to participate please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
WHO Fall Tractor Ride
2141 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312
If you have any questions please contact Janine at 515-245-8933.
NOTE: We’re planning a second one-day ride later this fall, so in case you aren’t able to make this one, please stay tuned for information on that opportunity.
Thank you and have a safe Harvest!