DES MOINES, Iowa - One person has now died after eating salmonella-infected chicken salad made in Iowa and sold in several states.
A report by the Centers for Disease Control says 265 people in eight states were sickened by the chicken salad which was recalled in February.
94 people were hospitalized. The person who died is from Iowa.
The chicken salad was manufactured by Triple T Meats in Ackley, Iowa and was sold at stores in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska and South Dakota from January 4th to February 9th.
The victim's name has not been released.