Another week, another period of liberals attempting to silence a top-rated Fox News primetime host.
Ingraham went on vacation on March 3o after advertisers began bailing on her show because she mocked Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg for “whining” about not getting into colleges. But in her return to the airwaves last week, she was up 25 percent in total viewers and 36 percent in the key 25-54 demo, compared to her averages for the first three months of the year.
And now we're supposed to be shocked - SHOCKED I TELL YOU - that the President's personal lawyer has a relationship with Sean Hannity.
We're supposed to care because Hannity, who gives his opinion on a daily basis on WHO Radio and Fox News, is an ardent defender of President Trump and has blasted the investigation of Michael Cohen. HE KNOW THEM! *gasp*
Two reasons this is funny for me:
1) I host an Iowa radio talk show in which I express opinions daily about people I know. I've said this on the show. Chances are, if you are a politically-connected opinion host, YOU KNOW PEOPLE.
2) We were never supposed to care about the relationship between members of the Obama Administration and the media. LOOK at this John Nolte take on a Washington Post article back in 2013.
- ABC News President Ben Sherwood, who is the brother of Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, a top national-security adviser to President Obama.
- His counterpart at CBS, news division president David Rhodes, is the brother of Benjamin Rhodes, a key foreign-policy specialist.
- CNN’s deputy Washington bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Tom Nides, who until earlier this year was deputy secretary of state under Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- White House press secretary Jay Carney’s wife is Claire Shipman, a veteran reporter for ABC.
- NPR’s White House correspondent, Ari Shapiro, is married to a lawyer, Michael Gottlieb, who joined the White House counsel’s office in April.
- The Post‘s Justice Department reporter, Sari Horwitz, is married to William B. Schultz, the general counsel of the Department of Human Services.
- [VP] Biden’s current communications director, Shailagh Murray (a former Postcongressional reporter), is married to Neil King, one of the Wall Street Journal‘s top political reporters.
But YOU WILL BE MADE TO CARE NOW because it is important to silence Fox's top hosts.
Dear liberal friends: Laura and Sean aren't going anywhere. And President Trump will be re-elected. Have a nice day.