DES MOINES, Iowa- Unity Point in Central Iowa is opening a new respiratory clinic, for adults who think they might have COVID-19 or another acute respiratory illness.
Patients are asked to call first, (515)323-5680 or reserve a spot on unitypoint-dot-org, to be screened by a nurse over the phone.
Unity Point is also consolidating it's Des Moines area Urgent Care locations temporarily. The health care provider says the move will bring providers together and leverage supplies efficiently to care for patients.
The following Urgent Care locations remain open and will expand hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. All patients should call ahead before going to any clinic location.
· UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care – Ankeny Medical Park * (515) 957-3661, 3625 North Ankeny Blvd., Ankeny
· UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care – Southglen * (515) 256-4242, 6520 SE 14th St., Des Moines
· UnityPoint Clinic - Express at Jordan Creek * (515) 224-5868, 180 Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines
The following Urgent Care locations will close until further notice.
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care - Lakeview
· UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care - Merle Hay
· UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care - Altoona
· UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care - Urbandale