DES MOINES, Iowa -- Police are identifying the suspect in a fatal car-motorcycle crash.
Police say David Dwight Jackson, 52,of Des Moines faces a long list of charges including:
- Vehicular Homicide by OWI
- Vehicular Homicide by Reckless Driving
- Leaving the Scene Of An Accident Causing Death,
- Interference With Official Acts
- Driving Revoked.
- Failure To Maintain Control
- Driving Left Of Center
Police say Jackson was in a stolen car at about 8:30 p.m. Sunday when he hit a motorcycle being driven by Bounleua Lovan, 51, of Des Moines.
Police say Jackson tried to flee the scene of the crash in the 2400 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, only to hit a building a short time later.
He then tried to flee on foot, but was quickly caught.
Police say Jackson was also found to have active probation and parole warrants.