(Des Moines, IA) -- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds announces 94 appointments to 40 state boards and commissions. The following eight appointments are subject to the State Senate's confirmation.
- Bioscience Development Board - Rebecca Fusselman of Story County
- Board of Chiropractic - Jennifer Rasmussen of Black Hawk County
- Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy - Jeramy Kuhn of Dallas County
- Board of Social Work - Tony Raymer of Polk County
- Commission on the Status of African Americans - Jonathan Whitfield of Polk County
- Public Employment Relations Board - Erik Helland of Polk County
- Real Estate Appraiser Examining Board - Susan Clark of Polk County
- Real Estate Commission - John Sweeney of Allamakee County
The full list of appointments can be found here.