(Lincoln, NE) -- Nebraska non-profit organizations receive $262,000 in grants from the Ameritas Charitable Foundation.
Liz Ring Carlson, the organization's vice president of corporate communications and community relations, said the foundation's funds target groups that develop community wellness areas, such as education, financial stability, health services, arts and culture, and sustainability.
The following award recipients will get their funds from Ameritas on or before December 31st, 2022, unless noted otherwise:
- America’s Dentists Care Foundation in Wichita, KS - $25,000
- Center for Legal Immigration Assistance in Lincoln, NE - $5,000
- Completely KIDS in Omaha, NE - $10,000
- Friendship Home in Lincoln, NE - $120,000 over three years
- Junior Achievement of Lincoln in Lincoln, NE - $15,000
- Lincoln Community Foundation, Lincoln Vital Signs in Lincoln, NE - $5,000
- Nebraska Impact in Lincoln, NE - $17,000
- Nebraska Lutheran Outdoor Ministries in Ashland, NE - $5,000
- TeamMates in Lincoln, NE - $30,000 over three years
- The Malone Center in Lincoln, NE - $5,000
- Wayne State Foundation in Wayne, NE - $25,000