Listen to the full episode from January 27, 2018 -- free and on-demand. Highlights from this episode include:
- "Liberty and justice for all" means we don't take exceptions or play games with how we treat immigrants and permanent residents
- Nikki Haley shouldn't have to spend her time rebutting unsubstantiated rumors, and the fact she's being attacked ought to be a warning to us about how we treat women in power
- Instead of becoming numb to school shootings, we ought to treat them as a real public-health crisis, just like a contagious disease.
- CBS is going way back into the archives to pick its "new" shows. Technology has a lot to do with that.
- We're being left behind as other countries join free-trade agreements without us.
- Are the Democrats nuts? Why are they putting up a Kennedy to offer their response to the State f the Union?