Listen to the interview with Dr. Megan Reiss of R Street Institute
The pace of news seems like it's faster than ever, but intensity shouldn't be a substitute for strategy. If you're like most Americans, you've heard reasons to worry about everywhere from Russia to North Korea to China, maybe even to Europe. Which ones are the serious threats to our security, and which ones are problems of our own making?
- Where are we on a missile defense system to protect the US from inbound attacks like the fake one that put Hawaii in a panic?
- Are the Olympics doing any good at cooling North Korea/South Korea tensions, and who deserves credit for the arranged marriage of their teams?
- Should countries like Norway and Estonia worry about whether we're actually going to back our NATO allies in case of attack?
- What's motivating Russia to stir up controversy and disagreement all over the Western world?
- Are we taking cybersecurity seriously enough?
Her answers are smart and where they take us could shape the security of America for generations to come. The full interview is right here: