In this episode:
- What makes an Iowan? A State Fair musing.
- Chicago pizza gets the credit it deserves.
- Why are Iowa's skies so smoky right now? The National Weather Service helps us clarify the lack of clarity.
- Florida can keep its giant predatory lizards to itself
- Internet voting takes a turn in West Virginia. The tech worries me less than the social engineering risk.
- "Books we hated" is an idea I love
- Are we really so lazy that we can't stop at gas stations for ourselves?
- If you don't love America regardless of skin color, you don't love America.