Very few kids show up to my house to trick-or-treat. Each year, I buy a big bag of candy anyway. The fact that the bag has my favorite candy - and I end up eating it until Thanksgiving - is entirely coincidental.
That's why Boo always laughs at me when I want to buy a big bag of KitKats. Then I put out that the bag also features Twix - and she's sold.
This year, I may need to change up my Halloween strategy. These "limited edition" treats look delicious.
- Dove White Chocolate Caramel Apple Crisps- These candies with white chocolate, caramel and crunchy graham cracker are like biting into a tiny little apple pie.
- Hershey’s Miniatures Halloween Skull Candy Bowl- It’s a skull filled with mini Hershey’s candy bars, including Heath Bars and Milk Duds and the wrappers feature characters from the new “The Addams Family movie.”
- Hershey’s Monster Kisses- These classic Hershey’s Kisses covered with monster design wrappers will look festive in your candy bowl.
- M&M’s Creepy Cocoa Crisp- Inside, these are filled with crispy cocoa pieces and outside, they’re coated with a dark chocolate shell, so they’re even more chocolaty than regular Crispy M&M’s.
- M&M’s Ghoul’s Mix Sugar Cookie Dough- What’s better than M&M’s? Having them baked into cookie form, along with pumpkin, ghost, and bat sprinkles.
- Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat- It’s the newest flavor from the candy bar and word is they taste like the real deal.
- Trolli Sour Brite Mystery Night Crawlers- These neon gummy worms come in three different color combos, but the flavors of each one are a secret.
- Zombie Skittles- Sure, they look like regular Skittles, and while some are sweet and fruity, others taste like rotten eggs, so beware!