Listen to Max & Amy's conversation about a wealthy Reddit user who listed some of the extravagant things that wealthy people buy.
Reddit user asked other wealthy people to share things they buy, that non-rich people probably aren’t even aware of.
- "Proxies. People you pay to be you when you can't show up somewhere. They show up, take notes, and have a limited amount of the power given to them by the person who hired them to act on their behalf."
- "Cloning pets. Someone I know spent about $100K cloning his dog."
- "An acquaintance of mine is one of six pilots 'on retainer' for a wealthy family."
- "Private doctors. My nephew married into a very high net worth family. They employ a general practitioner/hospitalist with privileges at several top-level hospitals. He caters, in-house, to any and all medical needs they may have."
- "Rich people often get so much for free because they're rich. Money begets money as well as access. It's crazy how much free stuff and access you get just because you're rich."
- "Kidnap and ransom insurance for their loved ones."
- "I don’t think many people know that there are luxury hospital floors for rich people."