The Iowa Beef Industry Council has narrowed down all the amazing burger spots in Iowa down to the top ten, all based on your votes! Iowans have submitted more than 9,200 nominations between February 13 and March 13.
Here's your finalist for the Best Burger of 2017:
- Ankeny Diner, Ankeny
- Elm’s Club, Creston
- BeerBurger, North Liberty
- Saucy Focaccia, Cedar Rapids
- BW’s Burgers, West Des Moines
- Smokin’ Hereford, Storm Lake
- Doc’s Stadium Bar & Grill, Jefferson
- The Irish Shanti, Elgin
- Down Right Delicious, Clarinda
- Vaughn’s Café and Bakery, Clarinda
"Celebrating Iowa's best burgers is a subtle way to say 'thank you' to our hardworking cattlemen and women across the state."
-Katie Olthoff, Director of Communications for the Iowa Cattlemen’s Association.