This June, we are excited to host the 21st Annual WHO Radio Great Iowa Tractor Ride, as we ride from the Wild Rose Casino & Hotel in Jefferson. On Monday, June 26th, the Tractor Ride rides north, as we visit the towns of Farnhamville, Dayton, and Paton!
- START: Wild Rose Casino & Hotel
- Ride north, traveling through Churdan
- AM BREAK: Landus Cooperative at 105 Garfield Ave in Farnhamville
- Travel east, towards Dayton
- LUNCH: Hidden Acres Family Camp at 3837 Union Ave in Dayton
- Ride south, traveling through Pilot Mound towards Paton
- PM BREAK: in Paton
- Ride back to Jefferson for our Monday night BBQ with Titan Tire!
Turn-by-Turn directions and roll out times will be announced soon!