This June, we are excited to host the 21st Annual WHO Radio Great Iowa Tractor Ride, as we ride from the Wild Rose Casino & Hotel in Jefferson. On Tuesday, June 27th, the Tractor Ride rides south, as we visit the towns of Yale, Guthrie Center, and Coon Rapids!
- START: Wild Rose Casino & Hotel
- Ride south, traveling through Jamaica
- AM BREAK: Landus Cooperative at 11209 North Street in Yale
- Travel southwest, towards Guthrie Center
- LUNCH: Guthrie County Fairgrounds at 408 State Street in Guthrie Center
- Ride north, traveling through Wichita
- PM BREAK: Whiterock Conservancy in Coon Rapids
- Travel through Coon Rapids, before making the trip back north to Jefferson
- Ride back to Jefferson for our Tuesday night cocktail party!
Turn-by-Turn directions and roll out times will be announced soon!