We are excited to announce our Day 1 (Monday, June 25th) Route for the 2018 WHO Radio Tractor Ride!
GREAT RIVER ROAD ROUTE
This year, the Quad Cities offers us an amazing ride along Highway 67, otherwise known as the Great River Road!
- We leave the Isle Casino and Hotel on Monday morning and travel to the east along the Great River Road.
- After a short, and scenic drive, we make a stop along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi River in Le Claire.
- After our stop in Le Claire, it's time to make the trip to our lunch stop in Eldridge at the North Scott Senior High School.
- After Eldridge, and a beautiful ride north, we take a drive through the scenic Scott County Park, before making a brief stop.
- Lastly, we make the drive back into Bettendorf, once again along the river on Highway 67, before returning to the Isle Casino and Hotel for the night.
*Route is subject to change. Turn-by-Turn directions will be announced in June.
There are still spots available to ride on the 2018 WHO Radio Tractor Ride! CLICK HERE to locate the 1st & 2nd Driver Applications.
Have you signed up to ride on the 2018 WHO Radio Tractor Ride? CLICK HERE to see our Confirmed Riders list.