WHAT WE KNOW
- So there was an city-run auction sale stemming from homeowner's association fees that were owed in the amount of $994 on a very ritzy-street named Presidio Terrace in San Francisco.
- Tina Lam and Michael Cheng came up with over $90K to buy the street.
- It's a private over street with 35 meg-million-dollar mansions worth an average of $5.4 million dollars
- Tina and Michael outlasted several other bidders.
- Now they’re could cash in — maybe by charging the residents of those mansions to park on their own private street.
- Residents are stunned.
MORE AT MAILONLINE