The American Red Cross Serving Greater Iowa is setting up locations for distribution of flood cleanup supplies and more in central Iowa.
Starting Friday, July 6th, the locations and their hours are as follows:
- Polk County Disaster Recovery Center (Friday 8am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm, Sunday 1pm-4pm)
- Windsor Heights Hy-Vee (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am-7pm)
- Merle Hay Mall next to the SERVPRO Staging Area (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am-7pm)
- Fourmile Recreation Center-South end (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10am-7pm)
- K-Mart at 2535 Hubbell (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am-7pm)
So far the Red Cross volunteers have distributed more than a thousand of the clean up kits so far.