CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Hy-Vee is adding 12 drive-thru pharmacy locations offering free COVID-19 testing. The company made the announcement today, adding it's also expanding testing hours at some locations.
The 12 new Hy-Vee locations offering free COVID testing includes:
- First Avenue Hy-Vee, 1556 First Ave. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Wilson Avenue Hy-Vee, 20 Wilson Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Centerville Hy-Vee, 609 N. 18th St., Centerville, IA
- Charles City Hy-Vee 901 Kelly Street, Charles City, IA
- Clarinda Hy-Vee, 1200 S. 16th St., Clarinda, IA
- Crosspark Road Hy-Vee, 3285 Crosspark Road, Coralville, IA
- Asbury Plaza Hy-Vee, 2395 NW Arterial, Dubuque, IA
- Hy-Vee on Dodge Street, 3500 Dodge St., Dubuque, IA
- Springfield Hy-Vee, 1720 W. Battlefield Road, Springfield, MO
- Columbus Hy-Vee, 3010 23rd St., Columbus, NE
- Grand Island Hy-Vee, 115 Wilmar Ave., Grand Island, NE
- Kearney Hy-Vee, 5212 Third Ave., Kearney, NE
With the addition of the 12 new locations, 165 Hy-Vee locations now offer free COVID-19 testing.
A complete list can be found here.