The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) is ending the Test Iowa program next month.
Starting on June 23rd, the state's five drive-thru testing locations will close when testing concludes at 4 p.m.:
- Wed., June 23: Pottawattamie County (3236 Nebraska Ave., Council Bluffs)
- Thurs., June 24: Linn County (Windstar Lines, 5755 Willow Creek Dr. SW, Cedar Rapids)
- Fri., June 25th: Black Hawk County (4121 Alexandra Dr., Waterloo)
- Fri., July 16: Scott County (North Park Mall, 320 W. Kimberly Rd., Davenport)
- Fri., July 16: Polk County, 4475 NE 3rd St., Des Moines)
Clinic site closures will be no later than July 16th.
IDPH and State Hygienic Lab (SHL) are finalizing plans to provide free at-home test kits for Iowa residents.
Drive-thru sites will still operate Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. while they remain open.
IDPH is encouraging all Iowans ages 12 and up to get vaccinated against COVID-19.