(Davenport, IA) -- The Davenport Fire Department responded to three fires over the weekend, one of which resulted in injuries.
On Friday afternoon, a stove fire spread throughout the kitchen where everyone made it out safely.
Early Saturday morning, firefighters responded to a fully engulfed trailer.
Crews were able to put out the fire, but the trailer was a total loss and one man was taken to the hospital with burn injuries.
Early Sunday morning, crews responded to a chimney fire spreading onto the roof of the home. The fire was quickly extinguished and all residents were already outside the home.
All three fires are under investigation.