(Des Moines, IA) -- One of the suspects in the deadly shooting outside East High School in Des Moines appears in court today.
Sixteen-year-old Romeo Perdomo's attorneys will be motioning to move his case to juvenile court. He and nine other people are charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder in the shooting death of 15-year-old Jose David Lopez back in March. Two teen girls were also shot but survived.
Others charged in the shooting include:
- 17-year-old Octavio Lopez Sanchez Jr.
- 16-year-old Manuel Buezo
- 17-year-old Henry Valladares-Amaya
- 14-year-old Nyang Chamdual
- 15-year-old Alex Perdomo
- 18-year-old Gumaro Marquez-Jacobo
- 17-year-old Braulio Hernandez-Salas
- 17-year-old Daniel Hernandez
- 16-year-old Kevin Isidro Martinez
Perdomo has pleaded not guilty and is currently set to go to trial on June 27th.