The Douglas County Election Commission says the deadline for voters to vote an early voting ballot in person at the Election Commission is Monday, May 9th at 5:00 p.m.
In addition to regular office hours, the Election Commission will be open until 6:00 p.m. today (Tuesday) and Thursday, May 5th, and from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 7th.
The commission says a voter may have an agent pick up their ballot at the Election Commission until Tuesday, May 10th at 7:00 p.m.
The Election Commission office is located at 12220 West Center Road in Omaha, the northwest corner of 120th and West Center Road in Bel Air Plaza.
Early voting ballots must be received by the Douglas County Election Commission, either at its office or at an official ballot drop box location, by 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 10th.
The ballot drop box locations:
· City/County Building: 1819 Farnam Street
· South Omaha Library: 2808 Q Street
· Charles B. Washington Library: 2868 Ames Avenue
· Clarkson College Parking Lot 8: 42nd and Farnam Street
· Goodwill: 4805 N 72nd Street
· Ralston Police Department: 7400 Main Street, Ralston
· Asian Market: 321 N 76th Street
· Milton R. Abrahams Library: 5111 N 90th Street
· Douglas County Election Commission: 12220 W. Center Road
· Douglas County Engineer’s Office: 15505 W Maple Road
· Millard Public Schools Foundation: 5225 S 159th Avenue
· Spring Ridge Shopping Center: 178th and Pacific Street
· Bess Johnson Elkhorn Library: 2100 Reading Plaza, Elkhorn
(Picture from Getty Images)