Omaha Fire Ruled Accidental In Nature

Omaha Fire Investigators say a Northwest Omaha fire was accidental in nature: improperly discarded smoking materials.

They say the fire was Thursday afternoon in an apartment at 10757 Old Maple Road.

The fire department says they saw smoke when they pulled up, but the fire was quickly put out.

Everyone inside evacuated the residence before the fire department arrived.

No injuries were reported.

(Picture from Omaha Fire)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content