(Davenport, IA) -- The 1st Day Project organization will be taking donations of school supplies for students in need throughout this month.
Donations will be collected throughout the Quad Cities area in July. Items needed include pencils, pens, notebooks, notebooks, and more. Donations will be accepted weekdays at the following locations:
- Bettendorf CSD Administration Center, 3311 18th St., Bettendorf, Monday-Thursday. 563-359-3681.
- Davenport Community School District, 1702 Main St., Davenport, Monday – Thursday. 563-445-5000.
- Pleasant Valley High School, 604 Belmont Rd., Bettendorf. 563-332-5151.
- East Moline/United Township, Christ United Methodist Church, 3801 7th St., East Moline. 309-236-0058.
- Moline SD Administration Center, 1619 11th Ave., Moline. 309-743-1600.
- Rock Island/Milan SD Administration Center, 2101 6th Ave., Rock Island. 309-793-5900.
Monetary donations can also be made through the Quad Cities Community Foundation.