Omaha Police say officers went to the area of 30th and Larimore Avenue Monday evening on a report of an overdose.
Upon arrival, they say Omaha Fire paramedics were administering Narcan to a female party, who had been located down in the living room.
The paramedics then began CPR, and the female was successfully revived.
But, officers searched more of the residence and found a male and female in the basement, and they were declared dead at the scene.
Police say no names are being released pending notification of relatives.
(Picture from Omaha Fire)