Weekend Omaha Fire Accidental In Nature

Omaha Fire Investigators rule a early Saturday morning fire as accidental: an unattended charcoal grill on a wooden deck.

When firefighters arrived at 129th and Jessie Avenue, between Fort Street and MIlitary Road, they found a large fire on the back deck, which had spread to the inside of the home.

The fire department says the people inside safely escaped and reunited with several pets.

No injuries reported;

The Red Cross was on scene to help the families.

(Picture from Omaha Fire)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content