(Cedar Rapids, IA) -- The Cedar Rapids Community School District held the first of four discussions Monday, August 29th on the $312 million bond proposal scheduled for a vote next March.
Community members have three more chances to voice their opinions on the bond proposal. The sessions will discuss school renovations, additions, new builds, and more.
Information on the three remaining sessions are the following:
- Virtual Session: Thursday, September 1st, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- CRCSD asks interested parties to register for the virtual session before 5:00 Wednesday, August 31st.
- People looking to participate in the virtual session can register here.
- Kennedy High School: Thursday, September 1st, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Washington High School: Wednesday, September 7th, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
More information on the bond proposal and the Facilities Master Plan can be found here.