Omaha Fire Cause Determined

Omaha Fire Investigators say a house fire on December 6th in North Omaha was accidental in nature: caused by an unattended candle;

As firefighters went to the house at 28th and Vane Streets, they were told people were possibly trapped.

When they pulled up, the front of the place was engulfed in fire, and several people had been helped out of the house by Omaha Police.

Two adults with serious injuries and four juveniles were taken to a hospital, and one Omaha Police Officer went to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

Two dogs and a cat died in the fire.

(Picture from Omaha Fire)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content