UPDATE: Omaha House Fire Cause Determined

With help from Omaha firefighters, who rescued three people from a roof outside a second story window, there were no humans injured in a fire early Monday south of downtown.

Investigators say the fire was around 4:15 a.m. near 15th and Hickory Streets, and was accidentally caused by a problem with a dryer.

Two pets did die in the fire;

Arriving firefighters reported heavy fire and and smoke coming from the place.

Five people are displaced.

(Picture from Omaha Fire)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content