No One Injured in Cedar Rapids House Fire Monday

Photo: Getty Images

(Cedar Rapids, IA) -- No one is hurt after a house fire in Cedar Rapids.

The Cedar Rapids Fire Department says it received calls around 5:45pm Monday about a fire at a home in the 700 block of 1st Avenue. The Fire Department says the fire started after the owner turned on the wrong stove burner, which set nearby items on fire. The owner was able to get out of the home without injury.

Firefighters were able to put the fire out quickly.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content