Omaha Residential Fire Cause Determined

(Omaha, NE) -- There were no injuries reported in a fire in the kitchen of an Omaha residence, but damage is estimated at 25-thousand dollars.

Omaha Fire Investigators say the fire at 105th and Sahler Plaza around eleven Monday night was accidentally caused by food on the stove.

Firefighters say the fire had spread from the stove to other parts of the kitchen, but they quickly brought it under control in about ten minutes.

O-F-D says fire and smoke damage was contained primarily to the kitchen.

(Picture from Omaha Fire)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content