Fitbit Explodes On Woman's Arm

posted by Leila Rush - 

A Milwaukee woman had only been wearing her Fitbit Flex 2 for two weeks when the device overheated and gave her second-degree burns. 

"I was literally just sitting and reading when my Fitbit exploded. It was either defective or really mad I was sitting still so long… I don’t know. Either way, It burned the heck out of my arm." -Dina Mitchell via ABC News

Mitchell says the device had to be ripped off her as it was still burning and that doctors later had to pull plastic out of her arm. Fitbit says they haven't heard of any other cases like this and are investigating the incident. 

Van and Bonnie in the Morning

Van and Bonnie in the Morning

Want to know more about Van and Bonnie in the Morning? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHO Radio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here