Earlier this week, Jeff spoke to a guest about how to handle the thorny political conversations at the Thanksgiving table. Here are some questions you can ask to promote thoughtful AND fun conversation at your Thanksgiving feast.
- What did you do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve visited?
- What’s your favorite way to give back and help others?
- Do you remember your first kiss?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- When did you know you’d found “the one”?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- What fictional place would you most want to visit?
- What was your favorite band in high school?
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
These questions were part of an article published by Huffington Post. The entire list of questions can be found here.