This morning, I shared a Star Wars memory while pointing out that many younger listeners wouldn't understand what I trying to convey: mall movie theaters with TWO screens? A blockbuster movie showing only on ONE screen????
1. Memorize a phone number. I had an expert on brain development as a guest this week - he talked about how technology is hastening forgetfulness in older people because we don't do things like memorize phone numbers anymore. It's in our contacts on our phone.
2. Use a phone book to find a company to do work around your house.
3. Park your used car on the street with a sign that says it’s for sale. Craigslist and sale groups on Facebook are the way to go.
4. Figure out math in your head.
5. Call a family member to ask where they are. Yep - my family uses the "Find My Friends" app.
See the rest here.